Our region is known for its springs (“sources” in French). Discover the natural bounty and even the healing powers of these spring waters in places such as…
- Spa: an Art nouveau town with cosy shops and restaurants, thermal baths and many springs.
- The Domain of Berinzenne has a panoramic tower
- Go to the Lake of Warfaaz for some fun on the water (rent a paddle boat or just relax on the terraces).
- Chaudfontaine: home to the eponymous water, and to hot water springs.
- Banneux is a town renowned for its Maria pilgrimage, but it also has a nice park and spring.
- Tancrémont is known for its rice tartes.
- Theux is a small town that boasts its own castle, Franchimont.